Build my site service
- Whenever I push to Github, my website is updated
- Website is stored in S3
- Should support multiple sites
- a day journal is essentially just a bunch of independent snippets
- it could be generated from a date index if all the snippets were independently stored
- then I could index them other ways as well
including sorting the private stuff from the public
- maybe some sort of input language would be useful
- it would be processed into a bunch of snippets
- what would it look like?
- how would it handle updates to snippets? would it need to?
what about a UI for working with snippets “in context”
- Show all items created today.
- Items created here are not tagged with anything special.
- Some tag
- Show items with this tag
- Items created here get the tag
- Some combination of tags
- Could work for other contexts too
- Show action context
i am thinking about camlistore
this stream of consciousness writing feels good
- i have felt stuck lately, hung up on my broken process
- how am I feeling today form
t:Wisdom #mantra IGNORE EVERYTHING
I need a systematic way of thinking
a way to reconcile the stream of time with the world of abstract objects
- objects are timeless
- CAS approaches timelessness
- by representing things in a way that makes them eternal.
- they existed before, you just didn’t hold the BLOBREF
character ranges (UTF8) (objects in the stream)
picking objects out of the stream
stream as data type
What did I get out of brainstorming today?
- t:Wisdom You can only hold one thing in your hand at a time (src: notebook)